9oz Day at the Spa 9oz Day at the Spa Scented Essential Oil Bath Salts | Dead Sea Mineral Salt, baking soda, and epsom salts | Dried florals
Scented with pure rose, lavender, sandalwood, orange, lime & ylang ylang essential oils, packaged in a thick resealable pouch. Pour into your warm bath water & let the day's stresses melt away. Good for approx 2-3 baths, depending on tub size & intensity personal preference.
Rose essential oil - Rose essential oil - antioxidant, aphrodisiac , fights depression, prevents infections, protects the uterus, fights inflammation & id good for digestion, circulation & skin health
Orange essential oil - stimulates collagen production, anti-aging, antioxidant, acne reduction & hydrates hair
Lavender essential oil - aids in insomnia, boosts immunity & digestive health, treats acne & hair loss, relieves muscle & joint pain, reduces mental stress & anxiety, increases cognitive function & battles respiratory tract infections
Lime essential oil - uplift, balance, energize
Sandalwood essential oil - ability to encourage mental clarity ad relaxation. Uses include helping with colds, coughs, urinary tract infections, acne, eczema, psoriasis and more. Has the ability to act as a natural astringent, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and expectorant
Ylang Ylang essential oil - effective antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic and sedative.
It’s also been highly sought after for centuries for its ability to thicken hair and its skin-healing properties.
Dead Sea Mineral Salt - Dead Sea salt is salt from the Dead Sea in Israel, which is the saltiest and deepest lake in the world. Known for its healing properties since Biblical times, Dead Sea salt has been used to treat various skin conditions, such as psoriasis, due to solar ultraviolet radiation found in the Dead Sea. It can boost skin health as well as treat various health conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Research has shown that the magnesium salts in Dead Sea water can boost skin health by treating inflammation.
Epsom salt - soothes sore muscles, reduce stress, sleep better, aid in flu/cold recovery by increasing white blood cells thru detoxifying, increase magnesium intake, reduce itching, especially from bug bites
Baking soda - soothe eczema, detox, calm hives, stop poison ivy, fight skin fungus, sore muscle relief
HOW TO USE:
For a full size bath pour entire contents into a warm tub of water. Stir water to assist salts in dissolving. Enjoy!
Do’s & Dont’s of a salt bath:
- Salt baths increase circulation, so please avoid or ask your physician if you have underlying conditions where increased circulation can be risky (ex pregnancy, diabetes, heart disease)
- essential oils are fantastic at adding so many benefits to a bath, however skin irritation is always a possibility especially if you are sensitive. Discontinue use if you notice skin irritation.
- if you can, rinse your body in the shower before you begin bath, that way all perfumes etc won’t mess up the chemist of your bath
- it is best to use a drain strainer if possible, as most our bath salts are mixed with dried florals or herbs (we love them so much we can’t live without!)
- best time of day to do a salt bath is in then evening. Prepare to feel very relaxed & even a bit weak from the detox. This will pass quickly.
Makes a great gift & pairs well with our Day at the Spa essential oil linen / body sprays, candle tins, wax melts & matchsticks in the same scent /theme!